WELCOME to Day 9 of the 12-Days of Holiday Joy! Each day I will share with you valuable health, fitness, nutrition and/or wellness information and give lucky winners of the draw an amazing gift!
Today I give you the gift of SELF-LOVE & CONNECTION!
This is a gift to be valued and cherished. Too often clients come to me to help them with an issue, or problem, they are having with their health, relationship or work and often what is standing in the way of their success is the lack of self-love.
We live in a world today where we are so disconnected with ourselves and it is wrecking havoc on our health, wellness and happiness.
This year, make a commitment to yourself to practice more self-love and develop a new, connection with yourself. Here are some ways to practice self-love:
1) Create a daily ritual: Each day set aside a few minute a day to sit quietly and meditate, or at least
visualize what you want in your life. These few minutes will provide you with some much needed silence and an opportunity to connect with yourself again.
2) Develop a supportive community. In yesterday's blog I spoke about the importance of social abundance. Developing strong, supportive relationships with positive people who you can count on is a great way to show yourself some love.
3) Eliminate what's no longer serving for you. Start spring cleaning early and get rid of everything in your life that is no longer serving you and your needs. This may include physical and emotional baggage and even people and places in your life. Take your time doing this or do it fast. Whatever will serve you best.
4) Treat your body with care. The best way to show yourself some love is to love and cherish your body. It is your temple. Exercise, eat well, stay hydrated and get enough sleep.
5) Release judgement of yourself and others. Self-love begins when you release all judgements. No more comparing yourself to others or judging others for their behaviours. This is a very self-loving and freeing practice.
6) Explore your spiritual body. We are made up of the mind, body and soul. No matter what you believe by developing a connection with your spiritual body you open yourself up to a whole new realm of intuition, belief, trust and learning more about who you really are.
7) Do the things you love. When you do things you love, and are good at, you will be happy and connected to yourself.
8) Surrender and let go. You don't have to hold on so tight. It's ok to let go and trust that the Universe has your back. All will be ok if you just stay calm and connected to yourself.
9) Focus on something positive. By focusing on something positive first thing in the morning you generate the self-love vibes that will stay with you throughout the day. The Law of Attraction is real so think of the things you want to have rather than the things you don't.
10) Say "I love you" to yourself every day. You may choose to say this as you look at yourself in the mirror. This is an exercise I ask my clients to do and over time, even if they didn't believe it right away, they start to believe it and mean it. The more you do this the quicker your life will begin to transform.
Check your email to see if you are the lucky winner of today's FREE giveaway draw!
Haven't registered for the FREE giveaway contest yet? No problem! Click the picture below, to enter to win NOW!
Did you like this information? We have so much more like this in our Mind-Body Upgrade program! Click the picture below, to check it out!
Until next time sending you blessings of healthy abundance...